Description de l'offre
Internship - Performance and Improvement for IM Mia / Ops BRM
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Gradute OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within the Information Management department in Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team inside the Digital Transformation Office. IM is the Information Technology business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for Young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
· Support the Performance & Improvement and Transversal Activities of TZIOI Department
· Provide communication and awareness about Projects and Activities inside TZIO, being Agile
· Support Escalation Issues, supporting the teams to solve it and launching Improvement Activities to sustain in long-term the processes
· Support the Performance management system follow-up and update.
o Control Room,
o SQCDP panels
· Maintain a Sharepoint as a collaborative way of working for the whole TZIO documents scope
· Support PMO activities for the whole Projects Portfolio under TZIO
· Provide specialist advice for the application of Lean / Six Sigma Tools where appropriate for the Portfolio of Projects
· Support Change Management Activities during the Project phase and supporting the In Service phase
· Demonstrates the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Engineering.
· Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
· The ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline team
· Influence, persuasive and change management skills are required
· English advanced level desired
· High leadership skills
· LEAN / SIX SIGMA knowledge is a plus
· Project Management and / or Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus