Description de l'offre
Internship - Material Services Light & Medium Aircraft
Airbus Defence and Space Madrid (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student to undertake an internship within the Materials Services department for the Light & Medium fleet.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Support to Material Services Medium & Light Team with the following activities (not exhaustive list) related to Material Services:
· Delivery plan:
· Hot Topics resolution
· Ensure on-time, on-cost, on-quality deliverables of Material Support:
· Spares and Repairs quotations
· Spares and Repairs deliveries
· Initial Provisioning Conferences
· Initial Provisioning Spares and GSE Lists
· Customized acceptance processes and documents
· Risks and Risks reports in accordance with the internal Airbus Defence and Space procedures
· Improvement initatives
· Specific projects launched within the function.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in any Engineering field OR Business
· English: Negotiation
· Spanish: Negotiation