Description de l'offre
Internship - Manufacturing Planning A330 MRTT
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or last year student to undertake an internship in Manufacturing: Planning and
Scheduling for the A330 MRTT (Multi Task Role Tanker)
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Evaluate the best production scenario for the next months based on program dates, rate changes, plan availabilities of material/ machine,load analysis.
· Update consequently the master production program in the plant .
· Maintain up to date the information in the system if necessary.
· Maintain and improve planning parameters and models. Evaluate the production needs, including
· Define associated production scenario based plant calendar and resources availability.
· Propose the best solution to meet the programs requirements using
production scenario achieved.
· Prepare and participate to the Master Production meetings.
· Officialize production scenario and communicate the plan to all
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates or Last year Students of Aerospace or Industrial Engineering.
· English: Negotiation Level
· Spanish: Negotiation Level