Description de l'offre
Internship: Manufacturing Improvement
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an internship within the manufacturing area at Getafe plant. The scope of this internship is the production of all the Airbus aircraft: A320, A330, A350 & A380.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
An internal reference to drive and enable the achievement of business excellence by the application of the Airbus Operating System. Develops and contributes to the evolution and maintenance of the Airbus Operating System., its systems/bricks, and leads autonomy/competency in the business:
· Deploying AOS and LEAN Methods and tools (Practical Problem Solving, Total Productive maintenance, Value Stream Mapping, 5S ….) and deliver digital solutions.
· Support in the identification and evaluation of waste processes
· Ensure that an adequate project plan is developed and followed up in order to get the stablished targets
· Facilitate and coordinate workshops / Kaizen Events
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Aerospace, Industrial OR Electronic Engineering
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level
· Excellent interpersonal skills