Description de l'offre
Internship - Manufacturing Engineering Support
Airbus AOSL Illescas
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Young Graduate or Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an Internship in Manufacturing Engineering at Airbus (Illescas plant)
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Support Legacy Manufacturing Engineering activities:
· Lean deployment (Airbus Operating System): Management of Lean Panels (SQCDP), Support Practical Problem Solving (PPS) activities, implementation of Lean at different levels.
· Support the creation of manufacturing processes and its auxiliary documentation, SOI, LPU ....
· Coordination with other departments (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering...)
· Support improvement projects of Single Aisle (A320 family) & Long Range Aircraft (A380, A350 & A330)
· Support of the balance line in Single Aisle & Long Range aircraft areas
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Industrial, Aerospace, Chemistry or Materials Engineering
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level