Description de l'offre
Internship - Manufacturing Eng. - Automation & Robotics
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Your tasks will include:
· Define and integrate Mechanical & Mechatronic Sub-system / Equipment / Component / Module matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to Airbus systems engineering processes and the needs of our customers.
· Specify, Design,qualify and certify for Mechanical & Mechatronic Sub- system / Equipment / Component / Module considering the following factors: Safety, Systems Performance, Cost, Environmental, Operational and Industrial Requirements.
· Participation in Assembly R&T projects: Screwing Cobot A320. Detailed design engineering, unitary/subsystem/system testing, monitoring and assessment of technical issues, follow-up of resolution of deviations, support to the entry into service.
· Specification of production equipments, machines and installations for assembly automation and robotics. Technical evaluation of proposals.
· Technical support to assembly automations in Getafe plant. Process improvement.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Electronics & Automation engineering.
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level
· Excellent communication skills