Description de l'offre
Internship in MRTT & Airbus Derivatives Programmes
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Gradute OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within the MRTT & Airbus Derivatives Programmes department in Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
The intern will work in the MRTT Transversal Activities Management Department, providing support to the group in the following activities:
· Configuration Management Activities and support preparation and conduction of committees such as PCB and CGM meetings on Derivatives and ARBS Programmes. Follow up of actions raised in the meetings indicated.
· Control of ongoing Product changes and Modifications.
· Requirements Management
· Documentation Management
· Green A/C Acceptance and Delivery
· Customization and BFE Management
· Definition and generation of Department indicators (KPIs).
· Support in on going improvement projects launched by TATR.
· Other activities, as required.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering.
· Advanced use of MS Office is required.
· Strong motivation and ability to work in an international and changing environment.
· English :Negotiation level
· Spanish :Negotiation level