Description de l'offre
Internship - Facility Management
Airbus Defence and Space Tablada
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Gradute OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within the Facility Management department in Airbus Defence and Space Tablada.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Support to the Facility Management Tablada team for:
1. Document management:
· Review and select legal and technical documentation that serves as a preliminary activity to its incorporation into the document management tool.
· Provide lean knowledge to FM in the change process to ensure a standardized approach within Airbus
· Support and maintain updated information in the departmental lean panel.
· Support the implementation of OES tools within Facility Management.
3. OPEX / CAPEX Analysis:
· Support the Facility Management team of Tablada in the OPEX / CAPEX analysis and risk management.
· Support the control of supplier billing processes.
· Monitoring internal investment and approval processes.
4. Project management/Services:
· Management of Building Licenses and Permits with the public authorities.
· Follow up of projects and monitoring of external suppliers.
· Follow up of projects indicators and performance of subcontractors (KPIs)
· Risk management and projects opportunities.
· Support the creation of Technical Specifications & scheduling Tender's deadlines.
· Participation in Infrastructure Services offers (SLA)
· Knowledge of Technical Specifications in order to obtain improvements in the whole Facility Management services.
5. Communication and improvement:
· Develop standards and prepare communication plans for Facility Management and internal customers within the Tablada plant.
· Draft and update relevant information in FM Newsletter and HUB related to Facility Management activities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Engineering or Architechture.
· Knowledge of Visual Basics and AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of 3D Design or BIM would be desirable
· English :Negotiation level
· Spanish :Negotiation level