Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Cybersecurity Engineer (Internship) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Mission of the Military Aircraft Product Security team is to protect the Military Aircraft Products, as well as their associated Product Industrial Tool Systems (PITS), against cyber security threats by ensuring that appropriate measures are in place and the security requirements for the product’s operational context are appropriately specified and addressed throughout the entire Product lifecycle.
The jobholder will join Engineering organization and will work in a new and challenging international environment where cyber security is a key driver to be considered as part of all products developed by Airbus Defence and Space.
* Perform systems secure configuration (systems hardening): Microsoft and UNIX operating systems, databases, networking.
* Produce the secure configuration guidelines (operating systems, databases, networking).
* Produce the security tests procedures in accordance to the security tests plans.
* Conduct the security tests and produce the security tests reports.
* Perform systems vulnerability analysis.
* Perform comparative analysis of security tools to be integrated in our products.
* Install and configure the security tools and produce the step-by-step installation guidelines.
* Brings fresh ideas and effectively communicates advantages to such perspectives/ideas. Promotes ideas with confidence.
* Develop new templates and documentation. Writes effectively; able to provide a short synopsis and recommendation.
* Structures presentations in straightforward, efficient manner.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in IT or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Passion for learning and growing in the Information Security field.
- Security background desired or desire to learn Cyber Security areas.
- Familiarly with information security standards and best practices.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of IT Systems and network concepts and principles.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong team spirit.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- In depth interest to engineering matters.
- Ability to learn and grow in an evolving environment.
- Sound analytical and research skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem solving skills
- English :Negotiation level
- Spanish :Negotiation level