Description de l'offre
Internship A400M Retrofit Programme Integration
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Gradute OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within the A400M Retrofil Programme department in Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
The A400M Retrofit Program Office has the mission to providing upgraded aircraft to the Customer to the standard expected / requested that Airbus is able to provide where Retrofit acts as the In-Service extension of the Production Line. The A400M Retrofit Programme Integration and Campaign Preparation department is taking care of the Preparation of the retrofit events (Documentation, Parts, Industrialization and Industrial Means) and Integration within the Retrofit Programme Office (Customer, Finance, transversal activities).
Your main tasks will be:
· Support the preparation of different retrofit campaigns (Minor Upgrade Bundle, Step2).
· Participate in the preparation of quotations for new A400M developments retrofit.
· Support the management and preparation of new A400M developments retrofit.
· Support the Configuration Target Letter preparation.
· Manage and maintain retrofit internal IT tools.
· Create new IT tools (VBA macros) to manage the increase amount of data within the Retrofit Program Office.
· Support to the internal processes creation and maintenance.
We offer, with this Internship, the possibility to gain insight and experience in:
· The Program Office way of working of the A400M Program (Project & Program Management).
· The interaction with other departments and their ways of working of the before mentioned Value Chain (Engineering / Service Bulletins / Procurement / MRO / Etc.).
· The Program Office together with the interaction with other departments will allow you to obtain a comprehensive view of the Aeronautical Business.
· The (IT) Tools used in the A400M Program Management both within the Retrofit
· An international working environment.
· A dynamic department where trust and transparency are one of our key values and where the opinion of all contributors is heard and appreciated. Thus, where you can actively contribute to the ways of working
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering.
· Advanced use of Excel is required.
· English :Negotiation level
· Spanish :Negotiation level