Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Hydraulic Engineer. LTA and Derivatives has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAYY-TL2 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main accountabilities of this position will be to:
· Define, develop and integrate Fluid, Hydromechanic and Thermal Sub- system / Equipment / Component / Module matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to Airbus systems engineering processes and the needs of our customers.
· Design, specify, qualify and certify for Fluid, Hydromechanic and Thermal Sub-system / Equipment / Component / Module considering the following factors: Safety, Quality, Systems Performance, Cost, Environmental, Operational and Industrial Requirements.
This engineer will be responsible for ATA29 activities related to LTA and Derivatives aircraft:
· Definition of system requirements, using DOORS management tools.
· Creation of system architectures, trade-off analysis and validation of requirements, using system simulation tools such as AmeSim and Simulink
· Allocation of system requirements to subsystems and equipment.
· Creation of contractual specifications to equipment and system suppliers.
· Definition and maintenance of interface documents with other systems.
· Laboratory Test definition and execution
· Aircraft Ground Tests definition and execution
· Coordination with specific design, definition of hydraulic installation requirements, approval of drawings
· Support Final Assembly Line
· Support In Service Queries.
· P&FS Activities. Investigation of continuous airworthiness issues.
· Electrical diagrams design, review and configuration control
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced