Description de l'offre
HRBP San Pablo Site
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
2 positions have arisen as HRBP San Pablo Site within Airbus Defence and Space in San Pablo Sevilla.
The successful applicant will join (HUMAN RESOURCES / HR Business Partnership).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Company business targets, HR labor regulations, employee life-cycle.
· Be the liaison between HR and the business. Prepare and support the execution of business plans by translating the needs of the business into appropriate HR solutions.
· Efficient support for the business through HR measures (development plan, salary review, recruitment plan, staffing…).
· Provide and manage HR services to a particular organization unit, in partnership with the business.
· Advising the business on all people related matters.
· Drive the execution of business HR plans and release HR metrics & reports to the management.
· Cascade HR policy & national labour regulations towards the management.
· Ensure coherency and harmonization within the implementation of the compensation and benefits, training, recruitment policies in coordination with the management and according to business objectives.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level in Economics, Law, Psychology or Engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources as an Human Resources Business Partner.
· Experience in Project Management.
· Open and willing to work in all kinds of environments.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level.