Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Global Mobility Admin Support within HUMAN RESOURCES / HR Expertise in Barajas (Madrid).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Defining & delivering business oriented solutions (including policies, processes and tools) to internal customers in alignment with Business and HR strategy by involving all stakeholders in area of responsibility (CoC).
· Ensuring the design and implementation of HR standards solutions (including policies, processes and tools).
· Monitoring overall performance and effectiveness of the HR standard solutions. Consult in cases with high expertise need.
· Considering potential impacts of HR relevant legislation & regulation and the day to day operations.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level in Business Administration.
· At least 3 years in a related area.
· Be able to explain tax-related concepts.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
· French will be valued.
· Excellent knowledge and skills in SAP and Excel.
· Flexibility and good organization.
· Pragmatic and willing to work in all kinds of environments.