Description de l'offre
Flying Probe Operator
CRISA - Tres Cantos
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Flying Probe Operator has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos.
The successful applicant will join MANUFACTURING / Test Operations.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
The technician will be part of the manufacturing team of electronics boards for space equipment and will be in charge of operating the Flying Probe machine.
· Definition of passive test based in the design files of the boards.
· Test execution on the boards. This task demands high level of concentration and care to handle and operation. The work will be performed under time constraints.
· Identification and rising of Non Conformance when they appear.
· Reporting of test results
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to vocational training level (or equivalent).
· At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Flying Probe machine tests.
· Skills in handling instrumentation (oscilloscope, logic and spectrum analyzer, multimeter, generator, etc).
· English would be valued as a plus.