Description de l'offre
Financial Expertise IC - ETT
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Madrid
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Structural position subject to possible synergies once the Intercompany Project automation and simplification is in place.
· To manage supplier invoices for some of the Airbus Group companies, validating the invoices with the purchase orders, managing the discrepancies, releasing the invoices for payment.
· Try to reduce the overdue debt of Intercompany suppliers, contacting Procurement and the responsible of the invoice, trying to find a solution.
· Calculating and reporting of KPIs.
· Elaborating the ERM for some of the group companies in Spain.
· Applying specific finance knowledge in key finance process
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Engineering , Statistics, Economics or related discipline.
· Experience in Finance and Accounting.
· Team work spirit.
· Advanced level in English.
· Advanced level in Spanish.
· French would be a plus.
· Microsoft Office. Competent.