Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Eurofighter Prototype Management has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAVX-TL3 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The following activities will be the core activities:
· Prototypes activities alignment with the Flight Test Program
· Direct reporting to the HO EF FT Program.
· Prototype pauses preparation
· Prototype pauses execution, introducing all applicable changes in the A/C
· Prototype maintenance task identification and execution
· Prototype preparation for Flight Test activities
· Prototype recovery from Flight Test Activities
· Prototype flight test campaigns preparation and execution
· Prototype preparation of Work Orders describing jobs to be done on the A/C, regarding maintenance and modification works
· Airbus SP EF TPWG. Coordination of all EF Test Procedures under Airbus SP responsibility
· Prototype flight line delivery for Flight
· Support to Eurofighter forums (Fleet Management Group, FMG)
In addition, as part of the support to EF2000 Final Line Assembly in Getafe the following activities will also be under the position responsibility:
· Review of all TPs performed on Production A/Cs (SPAs)
· Preparation of Ready for Flight statements
· Preparation of applicable TPs list to each Production A/C
· Preparation and signature of engineering authorization to Production personnel to perform EF TPs
· Airbus SP Eurofighter Test Procedures Working Group, TPWG, representative.
· Support of all EF Test Procedures under Airbus SP responsibility
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced