Description de l'offre
ETT - Supply Chain Operations Manager (SOM)
Airbus Defence and Space Tablada
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Planning and monitoring the materials needs, ensuring fulfilment of relevant requirements related to delivery plan, rotation & inventories.
· Consolidate MRP demand and use of planning tools to mitigate MRP misalignments (LAPS, Need plans). Control demand reliability and advanced planning.
· Monitor and update of specific supplier parameters and products master data (Info Register, PO supplier master data...) to guarantee the placement of PO on time and on cost, according to Airbus standards.
· Perform planning activities ensuring delivery plans as well as rotation indexes and inventories linked with the general mission of the company. Generate and evolve purchase requisitions.
· Participate in the implementation of actions suggested by MRP system in terms of required delivery dates, for example, PO cancellation, re-planning, etc.
· Perform control activities in coverage and inventories. Analyze immobilized material in order to optimize the inventory. To propose alternative substitutions and optimization of materials in order to reduce costs and to optimize inventories.
· Manage racks demand based on forecast and security stocks parameters.
· Analyze products modifications with possible impact in the materials and coordinating with Projects/Engineering/Production its effectiveness and implementation.
· Support budget, cost optimization & continuous improvement activities.
· Lead improvement projects inside planning area.
· Identify planning risks and propose mitigation actions and priorities. Set short term recovery plans.
· Coordinate and cooperation with other areas affected by planning process. Participate in relevant Planning Committees.
· Analyze and transfer management between Centers and Programs.
· Coordinate with I+D changes requests of new materials.
· Forecast demand for negotiations of annual contracts.
." Planning demand especially with products and materials with shelf life and subject to expiration date
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Sales / Marketing / Procurement :Less than 3 years