Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Electronic Warfare Engineer – A400M C&Q is currently open within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe . The successful applicant will join TEAXE-TL1 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Systems engineering is a mix of interdisciplinary knowledge and behavior useful to play a leading role in the realization of successful systems. The main trait of a system engineer is the 'systematic thinking': Awareness of the primacy of the whole over the parts. The system is more than a connection of the parts, Awareness of the relationships between the systems the environment and all relevant stakeholders, Awareness and optimization of all aspects of the system, Cost and schedule in the complete life cycle (Development & Production, Training, operation and Support, Qualification / Certification).
Main activities for this position shall be:
1. DASS CVE (Compliance Verification Engineer), for compliance demonstration in the frame of Individual MOD approval, all along the Change Process. Airworthiness contribution to the Change Process for managing MOD Classification & A/C MOD Category, Regulations & Justifications, and MOD Approval.
2. Certification & Qualification for A400M system, ATA 99 (Defensive Aids Subsystem). Presentations in the frame of DASS CQP and Expert Meeting with the Customer (OCCAR, CQP member and DASS Experts)
3. Support to RWR (Radar Warning Receiver) Equipment Task Leader:
· Drive design evolutions, monitoring the development process of equipment and following the supplier activities (deliveries, documentation, etc)
· Contribute to Customer Satisfaction (fulfil with the requirements defined) and the associated Certification activities with Airworthiness Authorities
· Ensure safety of Flight (SoF) associated to Aircraft installation of Equipment (On Quality, On Time, On Cost)
· Technical focal point for equipment and coordination and supporting the activity with internal Airbus departments (procurements, FAL, etc)
Additional position requirements related to Systems Engineering disciplines (focused to Electronic Warfare systems):
1. Preparation and follow-up of equipment specifications (RFI, RFP, PTS) with suppliers of equipment and systems. Follow-up and management of activities and documentation acceptance of suppliers. Preparation and acceptance of suppliers design reviews. Up to date on the state-of-the-art of the technologies applicable to EW. Development of the activities related to EW.
3. Analysis of the specific requirements of the systems and its logical, electrical and aeromechanical integration in the aircraft, in particular, in Military Transport Aircraft and Tankers. Assessment and preparation of the systems and Equipment installation requirements. Coordination with the related subdomains, domains and CoCs: Mission Systems, Platform Systems, Design, Flight Physics, Flight Tests, Flight Operations. Human Machine Interface analysis..
4. Follow-up of the Equipment and systems technical specifications and design requirements, interface requirements and suppliers’ coordination and management. Support to the detailed design. Preparation of the installation requirements, principal diagrams and Validation of the wiring diagrams and Detailed designs.
5. Follow-up and acceptance of the suppliers’ qualification tests. Preparation of the documents of certification and qualification tests requirements in front of the civil and military airworthiness and qualification authorities and the final customers. Execution, follow-up and reports preparation of the rig integration tests, Ground and flight tests for Development and certification and qualification, in collaboration with Laboratory, FAL and Flight Tests organizations. In collaboration with Flight Tests preparation and execution of the flight tests. In collaboration with Designs departments, definition of structural modifications.
Analytical studies for coverage and obscuration of sensors, antennas, countermeasures devices as well as qualitative aircraft protection analysis in accordance with mentioned studies.
6. Prototype and serial Aircraft Support.
7. Procurement, ILS, etc. support.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are lookinf for motivated and talented candidates with the following experience:
Professional experience within Engineering: > 5 years
Experience in certification and qualification activities for A400M.
Experience in Full Change Process and related tools.
International Experience: > 6 months
English level: Negotiation level