Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Cassidian)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a EF FSR-MORON/ALBACETE has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Moron (Seville) and Albacete. The successful applicant will join TASSC6-TL3 department
Tasks & accountabilities
Permanently located at the Customer Operational Facilities (Air Wings, Depots), mainly Spanish Air Forces (Sevilla or Albacete, national or international deployments)
The main tasks are:
· Providing the first line In Service Support (highly Qualify and Certified Engineering Taks, being expert on Aircraff (EF) performances and operational features.
· Providing direct support to the final aircraft users (pilots, maintenance technicians), including on the job training
· Providing the technical and logistics coordination for all the activities (Engineering, MRO and Quality) at the customer operating facilities, including national and international deployments.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Good communication skills and pro-active approach to problem solving.
· Strong Spanish and English skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to work under strict timescales as part of an integrated and multifunctional team.
· Ability to work with international organizations.
· International project experience.
· Open minded and active to new challenges.