Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Configuration, Requirements & Data Manager Light Transport programmes (Maternity Leave)has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TALR department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The jobholder will be accountable for:
· Ensure that the product configuration is fully controlled from definition to delivery and operations Implement Configuration Management Methods, Processes and related Tools along the entire product lifecycle to ensure the availability and consistency of relevant data (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing & service documentation, changes, deviations) and Product / Services configuration consistency.
· Conduct and coordinate CM activities and is accountable for CM process deliverables (change, product structure update, etc.) within his/her area of responsibility (program/project level, major Component level, component level) with all involved parties (programmes, engineering, quality, manufacturing, customer services). Identify items to be placed under their formal Configuration Control. Identify the requirements and the functional and physical characteristics of those items. Ensure Configuration Control, to control and document changes to those characteristics and operate effective Configuration Control Boards (CCB). Ensure Configuration Status Accounting to record and report configuration status. Ensure Configuration Verification and Audit to verify achievement of required characteristics.
· Follow fulfillment of contract requirements for Light Transport programmes.
· Coordination with main stakeholders for Requirements fulfillment, prepare agreed deliverables to Customer, manage Programme structure in DOORs or the Requirement IT Tool used in the Programme
-Coordinate the proper implementation of IT tools that are demanding to be used within Light Transport Programs, to cover documentation management system and share working or collaborative IT tools like Sharepoints, etc
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
The required skills in this position are:
Educational background: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering
Experience: 2-3 years (early careers)
Specific experience in Configuration Management will be a plus.
Program and project management knowledge will also be highly valued.
DOORs, SNT, knowledge will be valued
Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish