Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The Trainee will be part of the Engineering Controlling team based in Getafe (Madrid Area). He/She will be integrated in a team of 10 people and will participate in a wide variety of tasks. He/She will have to the opportunity to be integrated in an international environment and have some operational interfaces.
The main activities to participate in are:
· Planning and budget: Definition of Engineering Cost Center and Project budgets.
· Hourly rate set up: Analysis of planned Headcount and workload level per cost center, set up of budget costs. Analysis of factors that influence the hourly rate. Definition of affordable and competitive hourly rates
· Monthly closing: Perform local (Spain) closing tasks such as accruals, data validation and internal transfers.
· Reporting: Generate cost center, project, headcount and productivity reports.
· Support various tasks for consolidation, forecast, defining planning templates, including being critical towards the process and proposing/implementing improvements.
· CapEx reporting and monitoring: Follow up of ongoing CapEx requests, authorized amounts and commitments. Monitoring of assets under construction. Planning of related depreciation.
· Transnational follow up of some recharging activities within the international engineering perimeter
Languages: Spanish and English.
Competences: Excel knowledge advanced
Starting date: october
Internship during 1 year/ full time
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive person.
The willingness to learn is a key success factor.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.