Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Provide Maintenance Engineering and fleet management support activities(associated to EASA/EMAR Part M scope) to manage and assure the continuing airworthiness of the aircraft of the MRTT fleets that are necessary to get a safety operation with the highest level of fleet availability and lowest maintenance cost, always in compliance with the Customer's National Regulation Authorities.
Support the customer in all Continuing Airworthiness activities.
Tasks & accountabilities
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES /MAJOR END RESULTS
· Control of Continuing airworthiness for Customer fleet
· Improve fleet availability and performance
· Maintenance scheduled economics and available performances
· Development and optimization of Customer operator maintenance programme.
· Perform the following activities covering the scope of CAMO services department for any MRTT customer:
· Development and update of the Operator Maintenance Program (OMP) Analysis of effectiveness of OMP and optimization processes as required
· Monitor of the reliability of aircraft systems and components of the customer fleet, performing all the required activities to issue the operator reliability reports and participation and supporting reliability meetings with the customer.
· Ensure aircraft configuration control and update of aircraft included in fleet that are managed
· Analysis of all Engineering Documentation, ADs, SBs, VSBs, Modifications, Engineering Orders, SIL, AOT, etc. for all ATA).
· For optional works (SBs, Mods), perform cost/benefit analysis (cost, maintenance improvements, operational improvements#) and provide recommendation for embodiment.
· Perform Customers Engineering Orders in maintenance 'language” in order to execute SBs, etc. Liaison with the Regulatory Authorities in relation to any subject related to Part M subpart I activities.
· Liaison with the customer in relation to the ARC process contracted.
· Support to the responsible of CAMO Services department and CAMO maintenance post-holder to maintain the CAMO privilege approval for Airbus D&S products.
· Development and update of procedures and formats to comply with EASA Part M Subpart G and Subpart I regulation.
· Perform control and plan for all ARC activities for aircraft included in Airbus DS CAMO.or contracted by other organizations.
· Liaison with customer in the entry into services period to assure any customer requirement is included in the procedures.
· Liaison with the CAMO local team to assure the activities is performed as defined.
· Coordinate and integrate the Locals and Central Teams to optimize the service provide to the final customer.
· Define, in coordination with the CAMO Programs Managers, the process and procedures to start and provide CAMO activities to new customers, assuring compliance with customer requirements
· Define, in coordination with the CAMO Programs Managers, the Risk Management Plan related to the preparation and to provide activities to new customer in the entry into service phase.
· Prepare and track the planning for Entry Into Services, including the Risk Management Plan.
· Support in local the entry into services period.
· Assure Local team has access to any required data or document.
· Provide answer to technical queries issued by the customers (internal or external)
· Assure understanding by other departments working in local of activities performed by CAMO staff and establish procedures for communication and interrelation between with them.
· Support the department performing any other the activities covering the scope of CAMO services department for any MRTT customer, including but not limited to:
· Analyse Maintenance Status of aircraft in accordance with documentation provided by the customers and issue maintenance work orders as required to comply with all airworthiness requirements
· Provide Long, Medium and/or short term planning of maintenance projects
· Ensure Technical Records are controlled and registered as required in the specified IT tool for all M&L Customers which contract this CAMO service.
· Answer Technical queries
· Support CAMO Services SP department involve in M&L or A400M fleets as required in regards to the activities described above.
· Maintain EASA or EMAR Part M Subpart G and I approvals
· Participation in improvement projects
· Liaison with internal or external customers and stakeholders in any topic related to the activities described above and in general related to Continuing Airworthiness.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Experience working in Airline Engineering, Maintenance Programs, and Reliability and configuration control
Knowledge in A330MRTT fleet is considered
Good knowledge of EASA/EMAR Part M regulation
English :Negotiation level
French :Negotiation level