Description de l'offre
Airbus Operations SL
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a AWL_Competence & Workforce Planning Manager has arisen within Airbus Getafe.
The successful applicant will join HDC / HUMAN RESOURCES / HR Expertise
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement HR policies, processes and tools in alignment with Business and HR strategy by involving all stakeholders in area of responsibility (CoC).
• Ensure the design and implementation of HR policies and negotiation with the unions/works council in all HR areas such as Employment, Competence Management, Learning, Compensation & Benefits, Culture Change, Talent & Executive Management, Deliver consistent implementation of HR processes and tools.
• Measure HR process performance and take improvement actions.
• Consult in cases with high expertise need.
• Interface to local unions/work council.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¤ Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering/ business administration or a related area.
¤ Between 3-5 years of experience in Finance or Engineering, Manufacturing OR Business Planning.
¤ Previous experience in Project Management.
¤ Negotiation skills, orientation to detail and analysis.
¤ English and Spanish must be negotiation level.