Description de l'offre
Description of the job
A position as an Attack & Ident Sub-system Development Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space. The person will be working in Manching during 2 years, as a secondment, but will have a Spanish contract. The successful applicant will join the TEAXE department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main tasks will be:
- Identifying the stakeholders and capturing their needs and expectations
- Eliciting and validating the requirements considering the whole system lifecycle
- Performing trade-off analysis in order to select the best solution fulfilling the requirements and highlighting the architectural issues that may threaten the implementation of agreed requirements
- Creating the A&I sub-system design
- Maintaining the Interface Control Document (ICD)
- Supporting the verification of the implementation
- Analysing the system problem reports and proposing solutions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated in an Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of system engineering principles, development approaches, and standards (ARP 4754a, INCOSE).
- Specific knowledge of EF Development Standards
- Practical experience of requirements management and analysis
- Practical experience of Statemate, FaultTree+ and DOORS
- Capability to work as part of in an international team and in a multinational project environment.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced level of English
Find the right jobs
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
United Kingdom, Farnborough
United Kingdom, Farnborough
· See all job offers