Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Halfway between marketing and human resources, the marketing of data from social reports can analyze and synthesize information and social data that will allow the company to optimize the human resources policy.
Tasks & accountabilities
Under the responsibility of the Head of Reward, your main missions will be:
· Analyze the social reports of the last years
· Make the link between this analysis and the HR policy put in place
· Identify all the axes related to these figures and our vision
· Participation in other 'Database' topics: Payroll / Deadline tracking
· Presentation of the analysis and proposal of additional lines of work
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experiences:
· You are preparing a master degree (BAC + 5) in engineering, business school or Human Resources Management
· You are looking for a 6-month internship starting in September 2018
· Technical skills:
o Clarify HR messages
· Relational skills:
o You are organized and dynamic
o You have a taste for numbers, are autonomous and you know how to extract the essential and put it in resonance in an HR policy
· Computer skills:
o Control of the Office Pack (Excel, Powerpoint), easy management of databases.
· Proficiency in English, especially in writing