Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A temporal vacancy for an Airframe Engineering RFE – A380 BF/MLGD Design Engineer has arisen within Airbus AOSL Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join ESTB4 department.
New opportunities to join RFE Airframe Engineering (EST). EST is a transnational organization with presence in Getafe, Illescas, Puerto Real, Hamburg, Stade and Toulouse. Rear Fuselage and Empennage include development of HTPs, VTPs, S19, S19.1, Belly Fairing & Main Landing Gear Doors, and wing covers for several aircraft. EST is currently participating in the following Airbus programs: Single Aisle (A320 CEO & NEO), Long Range (A330 CEO & NEO) A350XWB family, A380 family, A400M & Beluga XL. Activities include support to production and ramp up, and new developments.
Applicant will have the opportunity to work on the future development of the BF/MLGD A380 family and PaxDoor 1 and MLGD for LR, including customer support activities and new innovative design solutions.
The job holder will be based in the Getafe design office.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· The engineer will work in a collaborative engineering environment solving complex technical challenges that require solutions which are highly innovative. This work will require ability to perform activities in concurrence with other program stakeholders including manufacturing and assembly.
· The candidate will provide technical documentation and input to data packages to support peer and customer reviews, present data to program at technical interchange meetings, and design reviews.
· Generate designs, engineering reports, drawings and other documentations to support compliance of design to both customer and internal requirements.
· Reviews, recommends, coordinates design, drawing change activities with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Look for innovative ideas to achieve weight and cost optimization.
· In addition, multiskill profile is required in order to support to stress activities when needed.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level in Engineering
· Design experience in product development, mainly composite part design.
· Knowledge of Airbus design tools and methods. Familiarity in PDM, configuration management and production release environments.
· Knowledge of CPD (Composite Part Design) and complex ply design is recommended.
· Basic knowledge of stress methods and Finite Element.
· Capability to contribute to the product value chain with ideas and proposals.
· Financial, planning and risk monitoring experience desirable.
· Flexible and willing to embrace in the digital transformation. Through this approach you will be able to be an active part on the innovation process and contribute to the RFE Airframe engineering success.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator orally and in writing, Spanish and English
· Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· English advanced
· Spanish will be valuable
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1354 vacancies open at Airbus
Ofertas de empleo
- Ofertas de empleo en Getafe
- Ofertas de empleo de Ingeniería / Gestión de producción
- Ofertas de empleo de Ingeniería / Gestión de producción en Getafe