Description de l'offre
Airbus Support Centres Integration
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy has arisen within TASW, based in Madrid. TASW is the new operational organization within Military Aircraft Services accountable for the supervision and management at all related Services Subsidiaries/Airbus Support Centres (ASCs). TASW ensures the delivery of in-service support (ISS), satisfying key stakeholder expectations (operational and business performance). The creation of a new Centre of Competence is a critical and emblematic step in the evolution of Military Aircraft Services. All TASW team members require strong focus on safety and compliance, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, all aligned with Services vision and Strategy.
• Reporting to the Head of Integration and Governance, the job holder will play a transversal management role interacting with central CoCs, Services Program Office, Finance and Airbus Support Centres. Hence, ability to communicate and coordinate with multinational and multicultural team members is needed.
• He/She supports in the standardization of coherent business operations methods and processes across the TASW network with the aim to ensure maximum value from Services assets, eg:
· Maximizing recurring revenues
· Increasing the value of the business
· Securing cost savings and synergies
· Clarifying and simplifying current process and WoW
Tasks & accountabilities
· Support in the definition and implementation of a robust TASW dashboard, integrating financial and operational KPIs in collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Support to the TASW reporting model, including tools, processes and best practice records.
• Develop and implement frame documents/guidelines to establish Way of Working, Procedures, RASCI, training & competences and general directives for any local team/ASC
• Cost control within different Airbus Support Centre, including PEP structure, booking hours, purchase orders, etc
• Support in the development and management of a common Business Operating Model (OM) to meet customer needs, including resources, subcontract strategy, infrastructure, IT…
• Support the bidding/Offer process when required for new Customer Set ups and Services during RFI/RFQ/RFP phases.
• He/she manages standardized risk management tools and processes to:
· Ensure that the risk & opportunity process is followed consistently throughout the CoC
· Maintain configuration control of the CoC risks
· Manage globally the CoC risk ensuring mitigation plans are implemented
· Report to ERM forum when needed • He/She supports financial interface with Services Programmes and Finance, coordinating as needed with local ASC Heads and their teams.
• Ensures integration of teams' activities and all data required to run TASW CoC
The jobholder will deliver:
· Monthly reports, OP, KPIs and EVM
· Common processes and technical KPIs
· Risk management dashboard for ERM forum
· Digital/Innovation initiatives and implementation plan
· Investment portfolio
· ASCs frame Way of Working, Roles & Responsibilities
· Project Management Structure for TASW initiatives This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience in A400M Customer Services will be taken into account.
· Project management: less than 3 years.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Good communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas.
· Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Advance Level in Office Package.
· Good knowledge of Airbus corporative tools: DMS, SAP, Unified Planning, Airbus Supply, Airbus People, SharePoint, ADONIS and ARM
· English: Negotiation level.
· Spanish: Negotiation level.