Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Poste et missions:
The mission of this position is to support the Governance team of Airbus DS for specific tasks and projects which will be assigned, including but not only to support the team in the management of Airbus Defence & Space subsidiaries and participations (> 150 legal entities).
You will deal with different projects and tasks related to the activities of Airbus Defence and Space Division, with special focus (but not only) in the portfolio of legal entities of Military Aircraft and other Spanish legal entities.
You will contribute to manage and organise information and administrative tasks, and also to present analysis and conclusions in an efficient way.
Examples of tasks:
The selected candidate will be involved in the course of his/her duties in:
- Helping to build a reliable governance model for affiliates in Airbus DS
- Developing relations between central and local teams
- Keeping track and organizing legal and administrative information
- Alignment of portfolio and Governance with Airbus strategy
- Organizing events including top executives
- Proposing new/innovative ideas/projects to improve the performance of the Governance
- Interacting with support functions (Finance, Legal, HR,…) and operational teams (programmes, operations, engineering,…) for missions related to affiliated companies.
Value added for the candidate:
Success in the performance of this role should give the following outcome for the candidate:
- Transversal knowledge of a huge multinational Group
- Understanding of the cycles, performance and strategy of legal entities
- Knowledge of Defence and Space business
- Improvement in communication skills (particularly in English)
- Develop a network within Airbus
¤ 4 or 5 years degree (Business and/or Legal preferred).
¤ High motivation to work and willingness to learn.
¤ Interest in international business, in particular in the Defence sector.
¤ Enjoying diversity as you will need to manage different tasks in multifunctional and multicultural contexts.
¤ High capacity of synthesis and able to quickly summarise complex topics in order to transmit highlights to top management.
¤ Methodical, rigorous and discrete. Capacity of building trust and partnership approach at different levels of the organization
¤ Good communicator in English orally and in writing. Other Airbus Group languages would be an additional advantage.
¤ Process minded and project oriented are key values which will enable the candidate to success in the performance of his/her tasks. He/she must be oriented on mid-long term results coming from multiple tasks and sources.
¤ Advance user of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
¤ Good and quick understanding of figures and materiality would be a real plus.