Description de l'offre
A400M Structures & Cargo MAP
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defense and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defense enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as A400M Structures & Cargo MAP within Airbus Defence & Space in San Pablo (Sevilla). The successful applicant will join TEASM department.
Tasks & accountabilities
MAP Structure & Cargo responsibilities:
MAP Structure & Cargo in FAL A400M Sevilla is responsible in front of manufacturing organization to:
· Provide Engineering support and expertise to Manufacturing, Quality and Production organization involved in FAL Sevilla.
· Provide engineering disposition to Concession and DQN (including Partners & Subcontractor if deemed necessary).
· Issue Special Instructions to cover temporary design solutions or Configuration Changes.
· Provide engineering statement on Technical/Quality logbook.
Foster the need of continuous improvement MAP Structure & Cargo (S&C) perimeter:
· MAP S&C is the engineering (Design Offices) representing in situ in front of manufacturing/Quality/production for the Cargo Hold Installation & System interface with the Aircraft, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Installations and Structural Analysis involved in S&C definition (including Nose Fuselage, IFA (Integrated Fuselage Assembly), Center and Outer Wing Box, Sponson, Wing Fuselage Fairing, Empennage (HTP and VTP) Power Plant installations, Engine Cowlings and Cargo Hold.
· MAP S&C is responsible for all engineering tasks (T100 always and for T200 to T400 when delegation to individuals exists via DOS card) opened after airframe sections delivered to FAL Sevilla.
· MAP S&C is accountable for lead time of all DQNs/Conc/SI/TLB/QLB opened on airframe sections delivered to FAL/FTC/Delivery Center Sevilla.
o If requested to ensure answer in line with FAL/FL/FTC need, MAP S&C can take over the answer to engineering task opened before section delivered to FAL for all MSN in FAL.
Within Cargo Hold team of MAP Structure & Cargo organization, the job holder:
· Provides Troubleshooting guidance for Cargo Hold System (i.e LoadMaster WorkStation interface with Aircraft System, X-Locks, Door Ramp Actuation System-DCMS…) helping to resolve issues related to the Aerial Delivery function of the Aircraft
· Is responsible to answer to all tasks opened on airframe sections delivered to FAL Sevilla, according to team leader steering, thanks to the support of the subcontractor support (Work Package).
· Is accountable in front of team leader for all opened engineering tasks in his scope of activity.
· Has to give a feedback to his team leader regarding target date achievement and technical support.
· Ensures that the technical solution/disposition provided by MAP S&C is in line with DO and level 1 requirement.
· Ensures Airbus DS and MAP S&C processes are followed.
· Working in Multi-Functional Teams via QSR, PPS, CPB,
· Supporting activities of Airworthiness/CQC department linked to new cargo capabilities, MOD approval, and certification
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Knowledge of CS25 requirements, good knowledge of change - and configuration management.
· Experience in Cargo Hold Installation and System interface is mandatory
· Experience in Structural activities is greatly appreciated
· Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and milestones.
· Ability to drive subcontractor providing clear guideline to get technical answer in line with Airbus DS processes.
· Good communications skills.
· DTR status in some ATA 11-35/18-00/25-20/25-21/25-22/25-23/25-24/25-25/25-27/25-28/25-40/25-50/25-52/25-53/25-54/25-55/25-/6/25-57/25-58/25-59/25-60/25-62/25-63/25-65/25-66/25-80/25-84/25-90/25-91/25-92/25-93/25-94/25-95/25-96/25-97/25-98/25-99/52-36/52-71 is a plus but not mandatory (delegation from Design office got thanks to experience on this technical field) or adequate skills to obtain technical signature delegation from CoC (checker / approver) and CE (authorizer) according to AP1020 within 1-2 years.
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced
· Understanding of German would be a plus.