Description of the job
A position as A400M Retrofit Getafe Quality System Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TOQM department.
Your main mission would be to support process for MRO activities, in all sites where it takes place, right now in Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and accountabilities would be the following:
- Lead the process mapping for all operational processes in A400M Retrofit Getafe
- Analyze operational processes and assure the compliance with PERAM 145 regulation
- Modify the existing procedures and to create new ones if necessary
- Optimize the process to get new PERAM 66 maintenance licenses
- Support production and quality staff to get new PERAM 66 licenses
- Manage mandatory training and licenses of PERAM 145 certifying staff
- Lead the change in the mindset of the organization in terms of quality and training
- Ensure the proper implementation of the quality assurance rules and that the company's industrial processes comply with all quality assurance requirements and standards.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and deliver as excellence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Experience in Project management.
• Knowledge of Excel Macros programming.
• Understanding of Process and mapping.
• Knowledge of A400M – Regulations (PERAM 145, PERAM 66)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to propose new ideas
• English and Spanish: Advanced
Find the right jobs
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
United Kingdom, Portsmouth
United Kingdom, Stevenage
· See all job offers