Description de l'offre
A400M Operational Retrofit (TASMA)
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Responsible for the general activities to be performed in TASMA A400M Retrofit program.
· Ensure best possible support to internal and external Customers in all aspects of "Material" for all activities related to A400M retrofit, upgrade and modifications.
· Provide all requested materials for A400M AC retrofit campaigns.
· Analyse and ensure the availability of last configuration applicable for spares and GSE of internal and external customer.
· Provide all requested materials for all technical service issues and working parties for A400M fleet in operation.
· Manage and monitor the end-to-end Supply Chain for spares and repairs, based on Material Support Center department and the rest of entities (Engineering, Programs, MRO, Production Control) involved in the process, from Customer need till goods delivery and acceptance.
· Ensure the delivery to internal or external customer of requested materials on time, on cost and on quality
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Customer Services orientend. Around 3 years of experience.
· Knowledge about Supply Chain and MRO
· Experience in Sales / Marketing / Procurement: Less than 3 years
· SAP SP1, Pelicano, SMART
· Microsoft Office
· Advanced level in English.
· Advanced level in Spanish.