Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for An A400M Operational Retrofit has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space or Airbus in Seville.You will join the CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT / Material Support & services.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the general activities to be performed in material services for A400M Retrofit program.
• Ensure best possible support to internal and external Customers in all aspects of 'Material' for all activities related to A400M
• retrofit, upgrade and modifications.
• Provide all requested materials for A400M AC retrofit campaigns.
• Analyse and ensure the availability of last configuration applicable for spares and GSE of internal and external customer.
• Provide all requested materials for all technical service issues and working parties for A400M fleet in operation.
• Manage and monitor the end-to-end Supply Chain for spares and repairs, based on Material Support Center department and
• the rest of entities (Engineering, Programs, MRO, Production Control) involved in the process, from Customer need till goods
• delivery and acceptance.
• Ensure the delivery to internal or external customer of requested materials on time, on cost and on quality.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¤ Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
¤ Customer Services orientend. At least 2 years of experience.
¤ Knowledge about Supply Chain and MRO
¤ Experience in Sales / Marketing / Procurement: Less than 3 years
¤ SAP SP1, Pelicano.
¤ Microsoft Office
¤ Advanced level in English.