Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Performs operational surveillance and optimises current Inspection activities
· Promotes standard efficient methodologies: Moving quality from inspection & assurance activities to continuous improvement based on PPS
· Performs fast response to quality issues supporting production teams
· Carries out investigations and root cause analysis based on identified quality/technical issues and cost of non quality resulting at shop floor level.
· Ensures that appropriate containment and corrective and preventive actions are taken by the accountable responsible function through the use of
· Contributes towards securing productionTAKT by rapidly resolving quality issues and foreign object damage prevention.
· Performs quality inspections as per defined standards for final check and attestation, stop points, out of sequence work, including critical activities (when
not delegated) and complete relevant documentation.
· Ensures operational surveillance (people, product and process) of delegated tasks (e.g. manufacturing).
Starting from DRRM follow-up each MSN to assure Quality Readiness for H/O to Delivery Center:
· Tracking of OSW and impact in terms of new concessions to come/impac in final inspection.
· Tracking of validated QSR implementation and created QSR that might put in risk the H/O
· Tracking and follow up of Pre-CIG finding, particularly in term of concessions to come.
· Providing VoC to FAL Q till H/O.
· Monitor and tracking concessions in signature loop/launching process. Completion of Final inspection/Poste Neutre
· Perform the final/poste neutre inspections
· Provide VoC during the inpection.
· Recording the findings identified during the inspection. Completion, leading and management of A/C Presentation to Customer during CIG:
· Confirm A/C area readiness for inspection
· Technical presentation of the A/C to the Customer
· Concesions C and R presentation to the Customer on A/C.
· Recording of Customer Findings during inspection QLB management:
· Recording in QLB of the Customer Findings (RFR)
· RFR assessment (work on A/C vs Queries)
· Opening in TLB RFR with work on A/C
· Allocating and drumbeating of Customer Queries.
· Compiling the final answer to the Customer
· Assuring the closure of all RFRs in QLB (Accepted or escalated) Buy-back management:
· Coordination with Operations in order to have areas and means ready for buyback activities.
· Presentation to the Customer of findings already reworked.
· Escalation management of findings rejected by Customer. Retrieve Customer expectation for Commitment Letter.
Manufacturing :3 to 5 years
Quality :3 to 5 years
English :Negotiation level
Spanish :Negotiation level
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).