Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
1. To Be responsible for issuing all the chapters defined in the Aircraft Inspection Report for complete aircraft (AIR) and FAL major components (CAIRs).
2. To ensure the as-built is according to the as-design throughout the production cycle of the aircraft by the means of the Configuration Control, monitoring and solving the configuration discrepancies.
3. To ensure key Industrial Milestones like start of FAL Operational Test (FOT), Pre-First Flight review (PFF), Hand-Over to Delivery Center (IHO) and Delivery to Final Customers (ToT).
4. To support In Service Fleet, solving queries regarding delivery documentation.
5. To play a key role in the relationship with Military Authorities during the manufacturing process and with the Final Customer, supporting the quality aspects of their queries.
6. To work in a close collaboration with Partners, Supply Chain and other plants.
7. To support the workshop in the end to end process of Airframe, GST, Flight Line & Delivery Center and participate in the improvement projects.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¤ Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
¤ At least 2-3 years of experience in Configuration Control.
¤ Good knowledge of Quality.
¤ Knowledge in SAP, PAC, PDR and CAIR-AIR would be valued.
¤ Knowledge in SIPLA would be valued.
¤ Dynamic profile, with high problem resolution and responsibility.
¤ English and Spanish must be negotiation level.