Description de l'offre
A400M Engineering Quality
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a A400M Engineering Quality has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
The successful applicant will join (QUALITY / Assurance).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Leads and drives the resolution of complex quality issues and continuous improvement projects by setting the measurement standards and identifying/facilitating improvements to increase:
1.1 Process performance and product adherence to standards.
1.2 Reliability of processes.
· Improve A400M customer satisfaction in scope of engineering deliverables ensuring quality.
· Steering quality system, trigger QUEST deployment in engineering.
· Promoting and managing continuous quality improvements within the Engineering (Quality Excellence, Best Practices, PPS, etc...).
· Audits plan deployment.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Flight Test / V&V or Production.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Engineering.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Quality.
· Transversal knowledge in M&L/A400M/Tankers/Combat will be valuable.
· Good communication skills and pro-active approach to problem solving.
· Ability to work under pressure as part of an integrated multidiscipline team.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level.