A400M Conformity Manager
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Manage and secure key industrial milestones reviews such as FOT, PF1, PFF2, IHO1, IHO2. TFR and FCR.
· Review the status of completion of the Aircraft to declare it “safe for production flights” as well as engine and APU run-up, based on documental process. Signing of PACC and AIR1 for FOT and FF acceptation and signing of PATCC and CACC. Signing the Certificado de Aptitud / Equivalent to Form 52 to obtain de PTF / CAR
· Guarantee aircraft production is in compliance with EASA PART21 G rules & Spanish Real Decreto de Aeronavegabilidad and that Production Organization Approval (POA) regulations are fulfilled.
· Declare the completeness and correctness of the Aircraft Inspection Reports:
· AIR1 for First Flight.
· Declare to the Head of the Delivery Centre that the A/C is ready for the transfer to Delivery Centre according AIR2 status.
· Review the status for A/C Conformity according AIR3 and assure Customer documentation for TOT, in Delivery Process.
· Airbus D&S representative for Airworthiness Authorities to obtain the required airworthiness certificate from the Authorities: CAR - Restricted Airworthiness Certificate and CAEx/CAV -Airworthiness Certificate for Exportation.
· Review the conformity of the product according company procedures and following the applicable regulation, the authorities' requests and the contract requirements.
· Contributor to perform the series milestone on time to ensure Aircraft is transferred/delivered in compliance with civil and military rules.
· Ensure the embodiment of new requirements received from the Authorities.
· Ensure in front of the Authorities the airworthy condition of the aircraft during the Flight phase including the Delivery Phase.
· Process Leading of meetings, discussion of requirements, issuance of conclusions and decision of transferring the A/C in milestones as FOT, First Flight, Industrial HandOver to Delivery Center and Conformity of Final Aircraft.
· CCMD (Configuration Control Management and Documentation) activities at A400M FAL, Flight Line & Delivery Center.
· Coordination with partners for closuring of Partners' CAIRs and their management at FAL level.
· Support DGAM on all issues related to configuration and documentation of each CA and the FAL process and in all FIPs and IHO with DGAM.
· Detection, analysis and resolution of any discrepancies throughout the process of configuration management. Gap justification of all unresolved gaps to FAL level and complete aircraft Assistance for Customer delivery documentation presentation.
· Conformity and CCMD KPIs Management.
· Promotion of quality and improvement culture.
· Cascade and ensure lessons learned and process optimization.