Description de l'offre
A350xwb Component Loads Engineer
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A temp vacancy for a A350xwb Component Loads Engineer has arisen within AIRBUS in Getafe.
The successful applicant will join Engineering during 10 months aprox.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Compute all external loads acting on the vehicle due to manoeuvres, flight in turbulence, landing impact, ground-handling etc. This includes as well the support of structure and flight test campaign for qualification/certification and the setting & monitoring of target loads level on major components. Contribute to the vehicle optimization process, providing overall vehicle loads, sensitivity studies and a component view for structural design.
· Contribute to the optimization of the global design of Airbus products during the concept phases. Supply high quality input data to the teams responsible for component design in Time Cost Quality (TCQ). Development of leading competences in the areas of Loads & Aero elastics along with the required methods and tools. Support product certification and the evolution of requirements in that area. Promote continuous process improvements.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level in Engineering
· Experience in Engineering
· Experience in flight physics, aerodynamic or as loads Engineer will be valuable.
· English advanced
· Spanish will be valuable