Description de l'offre
A350 RFE Airframe Engineering DtC & Refurbishment Engineer (ESTK)
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as A350 RFE Airframe Engineering DtC & Refurbishment Engineer within Airbus AOSL Getafe (Madrid).The successful applicant will join ESTK department.
New opportunities to join RFE Airframe Engineering (EST). EST is a transnational organization with presence in Getafe, Illescas, Puerto Real, Hamburg, Stade and Toulouse. Rear Fuselage and Empennage include development of HTPs, VTPs, S19, S19.1, Belly Fairing & Main Landing Gear Doors, and wing covers for several aircraft. EST is currently participating in the following Airbus programs: Single Aisle (A320 CEO & NEO), Long Range (A330 CEO & NEO) A350XWB family, A380 family, A400M & Beluga XL. Activities include support to production and ramp up, and new developments.
Tasks & accountabilities
The jobholder will lead the activities related to:
· Flight Test aircraft Refurbishing
· Design to Cost (DtC) / Weight Saving (WS) Activities
He/She will lead Refurbising Project by:
· Securing the complete roadmap of RFE engineering activities to deliver and enable Working Party & Certification on time from Configuration Baseline proposal with Chief Engineering to MOD Closure.
He/She will lead DtC & WS activities by
· Driving with WP Integrators (Make or Buy) brainstorming for DtC/WS opportunity identification (DfV sessions)
· Identifying opportunities from other PDT's, other programmes to stimulate & support design teams with their Manufacturing / supplier.
· Supporting design team to produce Changes proposal for review in Change Process (push/pull).
· Owning and monitoring the full portfolio of Change to meet Program targets (cost, weight, quality)
· Developing adequate reports with Configuration Management.
· Ensuring On Time Delivery of EST deliverables.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced