Descripción de la oferta
Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Zaragoza
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Working with the latest technologies in agile teams in combination with a great work life balance, we embrace confidence, collaboration and creativity.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
ARE YOU LOOKING
· Being part of a brilliant and highly motivated technical team, designing and implementing software platforms for the most challenging users, the adidas engineering teams
· Research last trends and technology in the market and enable them for our teams
· Learn and give back by attending and speaking at external conferences and arranging internal communities and technical forums
· Freedom and accountability to set up and standardise development, testing, continuous integration and delivery, monitoring, api management, integration and containerisation platforms
· A job where you can demonstrate and boost your engineering and architecture experience while getting the wide adidas picture by collaborating with the different product teams
· A flexible and international work environment with lots of employee benefits (sports, flexible working hours, training & learning opportunities, etc.)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
· Eager to look for perfection via Software Design Patterns, CLEAN Code, Continuous Integration/Delivery and Everything as Code
· Passionate software engineer with hands on full-stack skills knowing DevOps, loving GitOps and striving for NoOps
· Wide knowledge to cover different phases of the SDLC (Design, develop, test, monitor and automate), layers (Infrastructure, storage, backend, API, frontend)
· Hands-on working experience on integration products TIBCO BW (5/6/CE) as well as TIBCOEMS andKafka
· Java experience
· Knowledge and understanding of various communication protocols, e.g.JMS, SOAP andREST, JDBC and ODBC, HTTP-familyand sFTP
· Experience with automation & code management toolsJenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Quay andSVN
Collaborative and inspiring team member, who is eager to teach and learn from others
3+ Years experience in Software Engineering
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/