Country: United States
Job Function: Supply Chain Management
State / Province: South Carolina
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Spartanburg
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Daily purchasing and inventory management of materials, parts and maintenance supplies required for the Warehouse. The position will support the maintenance and facilities expense budgets in excess of \$1M annually. Maintain data and files to track and support inventory of supplies and parts. Maintain budget spreadsheets and develop analytical reports to assist management in budgeting and project development using current maintenance management system, 360 and while transitioning to Tririga.
Purchasing : Maintain integrity and tracking of all purchasing requisitions from approval through reconciliation with A/P. Use adidas SRM purchasing process to order parts, maintenance supplies, and other materials needed to ensure department needs are met. Some items will be ordered through a third-party entity.
Vendor Management: Determine best price with vendors relating to spare parts, materials and maintenance supplies. Request quotes on all parts, materials, supplies or items needed to support the business. Track vendor performance and ongoing service to determine best resources for our department. Use the current system(s) in place to maintain tracking and data integrity.
Budget and Accounts Payables: Track and maintain records to support budget controls. Initiate and assist in billing resolutions with Accounts Payable Department (A/P). Track and file all information including invoices, payment statements, documentation reflecting all invoices and payments made for our partners and vendors. Update maintenance/facilities budget reports daily, weekly, monthly for best KPI reporting. Update financial reports and accruals monthly to support corporate accounting.
Inventory management: Track data and inventory of parts, materials, maintenance supplies and anything needed to support the maintenance and facilities departments. Act as point of contact for current maintenance management system(s) for all questions or issues concerning the system. Log in/out all parts and equipment; restock all parts and equipment, tools for the maintenance department. Perform yearly cycle counting for fiscal inventory data integrity. Send equipment out for repair and calibration as required.
Receiving process: Receive parts for the maintenance and facilities department. Maintain documentation for receivables and ensure inventory process integrity.
Warehouse Support: Facilitate repair of all lift equipment, yard trucks and two-way radios. Maintain electronic MSDS/SDS in MDSDonline for all chemicals used in the building. Support the campus wide recycling program for corrugate, plastic and metal.
· Maintenance and Facilities
· Director and Sr. Director Distribution
· Key Managers DC Ops
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Strong understanding of the equipment and maintenance supplies required in all aspects of the maintenance and facilities department.
· Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
· Comfortable working with numbers and basic accounting skills including the ability to develop and maintain budget calculations.
· Must be able to utilize PPE when necessary.
· Must possess the necessary hand and motor skills needed to pull and stock parts.
· Ability to work without direct onsite supervision.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, along with other software such as a CMMS 360 / Tririga, is needed for the budget, inventory, purchasing, accounts payable, receivables, data tracking and history.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED and minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic accounting and/or inventory control experience in a distribution environment.
· Previous experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets for budget calculation purposes.
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: