Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Zaragoza
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Working with the latest technologies in agile teams in combination with a great work life balance, we embrace confidence, collaboration and creativity.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy. The specialism can be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
· Within own sphere of influence, works to further organisational goals, by the study and use of emerging technologies and products.
· Contributes to briefings and presentations about their relevance and potential value to the organisation.
· Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
· Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Problem solver.
· Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
· Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
· Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goa
Education and Experience Required
· University degree in computer science or similar education.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with focus Software Engineering.
· 2 years’ experience in Technical / Software Architecture.
· IT skills: Docker and Kubernetes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish;
· Availability to travel 10% of your working time.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES