Description de l'offre
Job Function: Design
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Barcelona
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Reebok , we have one goal. To enable people to
be fit – fit for life . It’s that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok Creation Center located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals for our training program (Apprenticeship). This program will provide qualified graphic design graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in Graphics Design team. Candidates will learn what it is like working in a Design Department within an international organization and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
· Assist the design department with various tasks including trend research, design presentations, technical specification creation and color selection.
· Create trend/story boards under the guidance of staff designer.
· Assist the categories in completing colorways/material packages for individual projects.
· Create or revise tech/spec packages for apparel and graphics under the guidance of a designer.
· Contribute design ideas/concepts to new products designs.
· Recent graduates or finishing studies in Graphic, Illustration, Fashion, etc. who are able to establish a full time apprenticeship agreement during at least 6 months between university or school and Reebok.
· Fluent in English written as well as verbally.
· Solid sketching, rendering and visualization skills.
· Knowledge of Tech packs/Art-work.
· Strong Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
· Passion for our brand and industry.