Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Barcelona
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Sport has one elementary rule: you win if you run the fastest, jump the highest or score better than your opponent. If you don´t, it´s up to you. Winning in business is a little more complex. And that´s why we need you, your ambition to score and your passion for sports and lifestyle. Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future our Young Talent Program provides you with numerous opportunities to start and build the career of your dreams.
Our top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. That´s why during the program you will be supported by a mentor, a manager of your department. Your individual roadmap is the result of a closely collaborative effort. In compiling it, we constantly strive to take your wishes and interests into account and meet your expectations.
We are looking for energetic self-starters, integrators and team players who want to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, we work to improve everything and we love to create. Are you ready to try something new and shape the future of sports?
BUSINESS ANALYST MARKETING INTERN
Give support to Product Category Managers:
· Sell-in & Sell-out Analysis – Consolidate data for key categories, be able to review, take conclusion so CTC managers can react
· NPD – Consolidate data for key categories, be able to understand the data, reflect in graphics and take conclusions.
· Micro Strategy Reporting: Execute and monitoring business analysis: total level, category level, collections, accounts, article level, etc.
Requisites for the internship position :
· University degree in Business Administration or Economics (bachelor/master).
· Energetic team player & creative mindset.
· Complex thinking ability and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus.
· Fluent Spanish (written/verbally) & English
· Microsoft Office advanced level (mainly in Excel and Power Point).
· MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience.
We offer a
12 months’ part time (20h per week) internship program in our headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Starting date: September 2018. Availabilityto reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
To get started, you´ll need to complete the following steps:
1. Online application 2. Telephone interview 3. Video interview 4. Assessment center (July 2018)
Impress us with your creative application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for the adidas!
In your application please include:
Cover letter & CV