Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Zaragoza
Sport has one elementary rule: you win if you run the fastest, jump the highest or score better than your opponent. If you don´t, it´s up to you. Winning in business is a little more complex. And that´s why we need you, your ambition to score and your passion for sports and lifestyle. Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future our Young Talent Program provides you with numerous opportunities to start and build the career of your dreams.
Our top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. That´s why during the program you will be supported by a mentor, a manager of your department. Your individual roadmap is the result of a closely collaborative effort. In compiling it, we constantly strive to take your wishes and interests into account and meet your expectations.
We are looking for energetic self-starters, integrators and team players who want to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, we work to improve everything and we love to create. Are you ready to try something new and shape the future of sports?
BRAND COMMS AND PRODUCT STYLE INTERN
Areas of collaboration & learning:
· Collaboration with the preparation of the different seasonal marketing plans: presentations, activations and product recaps, data analysis...
· Support and management of business data: management of local and global tools to track business on weekly basis.
· Collaboration with the presentation of the different categories, collecting all the actions carried out in each of them,
· Competitor analysis on regular basis: market situation, what is happening in the market at brand and product level, seeking for new ideas and propose actions that could fill new business opportunities.
· Management of all tools and internal communication programs both locally and globally: Digital asset box, Marvin, DMT, SAP…
· Support on product launches and events: giving ideas on the initial phases, contact with agencies, following the correct reception of documents and information from other partners, attending events and giving support on site.
· Support management of Key Retailers, creating digital content for their websites and social media accounts.
· Product seeding to the adidas Skateboarding team and controlling their activities (videos, contests, social media posting, etc.…).
· Coordination with other departments to reach objectives in a collaborative and creative way.
· Support in the maintenance of the collection and sales tools.
· Administrative tasks and support to the reception and control of samples and shipments tracking.
Requisites for the internship position:
· University degree related to Business or Marketing.
· Communication skills, energetic team player & creative mindset.
· Complex thinking ability and analytical skills.
· Multitasking and organizational skills to deal with different projects at same time.
· Wide knowledge of internet and social networks.
· Sports and Fashion lover.
· Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally).
· Microsoft Office user level (Excel and Power Point).
MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience.
We offer a 12 months’ full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain. Starting date:13th March 2019. Availabilityto reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
To get started, you´ll need to complete the following steps:
Online application 2. Video interview 3. Telephone interview 4. Assessment center (February 2019 )
Impress us with your creative application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for adidas!
In your application please include:
Cover letter & CV