Description de l'offre
Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Zaragoza
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. The adoption and adaptation of project management methodologies based on the context of the project and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
· Defines, documents and carries out small projects or sub-projects (typically less than six months, with limited budget, limited interdependency with other projects, and no significant strategic impact), alone or with a small team, actively participating in all phases. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
· Applies appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
· Agrees project approach with stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracks activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
· Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
· Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
Portfolio, programme and project support
· Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects.
· Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
· Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
· Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
· Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals.
· May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management.
Requirements definition and management
· Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
· Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
· Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritisation of requirements.
· Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
· Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
· Investigates, manages, and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
· Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
· Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
· Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
· Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
People Management / Resource Management
· Is involved in recruiting process and proposes support for hiring decision and pre-selection of candidates
· Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
· Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
· Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objectives
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proficient spoken and written command of English and Spanish
· At least 7-year experience in IT
· 5 year of experience in relevant area
· 2 year of experience in team management
· Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
· Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects