Activation Own Retail & Franchise Intern - Young Talent Program (September 2017)
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Zaragoza
Sport has one elementary rule: you win if you run the fastest, jump the highest or score better than your opponent. If you don´t, it´s up to you, Winning in business is a little more complex. And that´s why we need you, your ambition to score and your passion for sports and lifestyle. Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future our Young Talent Program provides you with numerous opportunities to start and build the career of your dreams.
Our top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. That´s why during the program you will be supported by a mentor, a manager of your department. Your individual roadmap is the result of a closely collaborative effort. In compiling it, we constantly strive to take your wishes and interests into account and meet your expectations.
We are looking for energetic self-starters, integrators and team players who want to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, we work to improve everything and we love to create. Are you ready to try something new and shape the future of sports?
ACTIVATION OWN RETAIL & FRANCHISE INTERN
Areas of collaboration & learning:
· Billing management and tracking
· Administrative tasks to support the department day to day
· Support Factory Outlet stores management tasks (creating campaign files, agencies briefing and review creativity proposals, store communications, maintenance orders, keep in touch with shopping centers)
· Sending internal Newsletters to Western Europe and Factory Outlets
· Translate from Spanish to English department documents
· Support the Originals Marketing campaigns for Franchises stores (coordination with Trade Marketing and Product departments, suppliers coordination and tracking)
· Collaborate with Franchise stores new openings (graphic projects and events)
Requisites for the internship position:
· University degree related to Business or Marketing
· Communication skills, energetic team player & creative mindset
· Multitasking and organizational skills to deal with different projects at same time. Keen eye on details
· Ability to deal and keep motivation with administrative tasks
· Microsoft Office advanced level(Power Point and Excel)
· Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally)- minimum B2, ideally C1
· MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience
We offer a
12 months full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in
Zaragoza , Spain.
4th September 2017
Availabilityto reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
To get started, you´ll need to complete the following steps:
1. Online application 2. Video interview 3. Telephone interview 4. Assessment center (July 2017)
Impress us with your creative application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for the adidas Group!
In your application please include: Cover letter & CV