Description de l'offre
Descripción de la oferta:
· Funciones y competencias
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer who will play a role in providing design leadership and discipline integration of projects in an important Catalan Enterprise in Lleida city. Using technical experience and excellent people skills, you will manage projects and guide / mentor less experienced engineers to produce designs and associated deliverables for projects. The role will provide a client facing lead for photovoltaic energy projects that will take place in USA.
You will play a crucial role in the delivery of technical solutions, acting in support of the Team Principal, balancing commercial, technical and mentoring responsibilities. You will be responsible for (always reporting to the Team Leader - Major Engineer):
- Project supervision in USA, remotely or directly on territory (travelling every month).
- Ensuring technical quality through implementation of best practice and continuous improvement processes.
- Deal with clients and providers.
- Lead workers and supervisors.
*For the same Company we are also searching of junior engineers, don´t doubt, if you are interested in the project, apply for more nformation.
· Nº de puestos vacantes
· Se Ofrece
- Posibility to work from home, except when travelling to supervise the project.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Posibility to enter in a growing Enterprise.
- Salary to be agreed with the candidates.
Lugar de trabajo:
· Área geográfica
Lérida / Lleida
· - Studies in Electrical Engineering (also posible people with other Engineering Degrees, with electrical knowledge).
- Demonstrable experience in delivering construction projects.
- High English level, written and spoken.
- Posbility to work from home and travel to USA eventually