Description de l'offre
Descripción de la oferta:
· Funciones y competencias
Receives and prepares samples for laboratory analyses and tests. Prepares samples on slides or other testing format, records required information and sends to appropriate specialty lab area. May be cross-trained to perform basic Laboratory Technician duties, such as performing less complex tests. May be responsible for various support activities, including maintaining supply inventory, record-keeping, cleaning, clerical tasks, supply shipping and receiving, mail distribution and other related duties. Collects and prepares samples as requested/ required for R&D project teams. Ships samples according to national (and international) regulations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and prepares samples for laboratory analyses and tests to diagnose various pet and other animal illnesses, injuries and diseases in support of veterinario/an animal treatment.
- Removes specimens from transport bags and splits as needed for multiple testing. Places specimens on slides or other testing format. Retrieves and prepares add-on- s and rechecks.
- Records information about specimens. Labels and numbers slides, specimens and submittals. Enters specimen data into tracking system. Make copies of submittals. Matches test slips with incoming specimens. Prepares work lists for each testing department. Verifies accuracy of information.
- Assists other lab personnel with specimen storage and ensuring Turn Around Times (TAT- s) are met.
- Reads, understands and follows applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP- s), including safety and quality procedures. Maintains clean and organized work area. Restocks supplies as needed.
- May be responsible for various support activities, including maintaining supply inventory, record-keeping, shipping and receiving, cleaning and other related duties. Checks inventory of supplies, stocks shelves and maintains order in stockroom. Ensures documents are completed according to established SOPs and reflect current manufacturing processes and label claims. May sort incoming specimens for processing track and sort X-Rays, Coggins and other items for delivery and create work orders in system for deliverable items. May assemble equipment as needed. Prepares and ships supplies, including processing related documentation. Performs variety of administrative duties, such as answering and routing incoming calls, maintaining visitor badges and logs and other related activities.
- Reliable and dependable attendance is an essential function of the position. Adherence to attendance-related policies and expectations is critical to this position.
- Packages and ships the samples according to national and international shipping regulations (USDOT, FAA, IATA, ICAO).
· Nº de puestos vacantes
· Se Ofrece
Working day from 06.30 am to 10.30 am (From Tuesday to Friday) 08.30 am to 12.30 am on Saturday
Salary: 8,63 € per hour
Lugar de trabajo:
· Área geográfica
· ZONA FRANCA AUTOMOTIVE
· REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Laboratory skills and experience helpful.
- General science background, including hematology/chemistry helpful.
- Attention to detail.
- Organized with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic math, interpretive and analytical skills.
- Data entry skills required.
- Supervisory skills, if a lead position.
- Personal computer skills, including strong typing ability and proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Typically 0-1+ Year Exp.