£ 22000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you have experience within credit control? Have you worked within accounts previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking a Credit Controller to join their expanding team.
· Previous credit control experience
· Contacting customers in a professional manner by telephone, letter and email ensuring that the strict GDPR rules are adhered to.
· Taking payments via Credit Cards and process refunds.
· Updating the system
· Allocating all cash received on a daily basis, sending out standard shortfall letters and liaising with the Credit Controller and Billing team to resolve any queries.
· Obtaining an Aged Debt report and downloading it into Excel. Updating comments on the report for a weekly review with the Credit Controller ensuring there are no queries/issues that need to be escalated.
· Undertake any ad hoc administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department when and as required.
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday
Hours: flexible for the right candidate
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632 or email .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy