£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Management Accountant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you have experience with Management Accounts and Budgeting? Have you worked with excel to an advanced level previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their expanding team.
· Must have strong excel skills i.e. formulas, VLOOKUP's, pivot tables
· Produce, analyse and review all the information relating to the Company's financial performance including cash, sales, margin, tonnage, stock, overheads, efficiencies and stakeholders with specific interest in debtors and creditors.
· Review and monitor all information processed by the team ensuring that it is dealt with in a timely fashion.
· Produce budgets, management and group reporting.
· Develop and improve the efficiency of the Finance department with the aid of IT.
· Assist the Financial Controller to ensure the delivery of all the projects undertaken by the Company and that they are completed to time, specification and to budget.
· Produce monthly KPI information to deadline.
· Reconciliation of accounts to ensure that all journal information is met.
· Production of monthly stock related variance reports. Ensure that any large variances are investigated and reasons noted.
· Produce Sales, Costs & margins on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Various ad hoc duties.
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9am - 5pm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632 or email .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy